Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

37849 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Mar 19, 2016
Ninawalkernw19 answered:
In wa is there a place to rent I'm on social security and I was 710.00 a month
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Jacki Hill answered:
If it is a single wide it may be almost impossible. If it is a double wide with a permanent foundation, that would be a bit easier. I would need to know what kind of trailer, (single or double wide) the year of the trailer and if it has a permanent foundation to give you a better answer. Also, how much land is with it?
Jacki Hill
Coldwell Banker Jim Henry
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 22, 2011
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
Hi Mjharless,
The process by which the bank takes the property back is to purchase the property back from the Trustee. The Trustee is authorized to sell the property if the owner defaults on making the payments. Although it is not a 'market sale' it is called a sale. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice