Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Potrero Hill : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 1
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Mike Kelly Allison Norman answered:
I would call Andy Surkin's office in San Francisco and schedule an immedate appointment. He's an expert in Tenants in Common (TIC's) and you need help as all of this should have been addressed in the formation stages of the TIC. Here is his information off of his web site.
• email address is We welcome brief email inquiries, but do not provide legal advice via email. If you have legal questions, or would like to set up an appointment, please contact us by phone. DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS, WE ARE UNABLE TO REVIEW OR RESPOND TO EMAIL EXCEEDING FOUR LINES OF TEXT.
• Our telephone number is 415-738-8545
• Our address is:
Sirkin Paul Associates
250 Montgomery Street, Suite 1200
San Francisco, CA 94104
... more
2 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice