Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Port Richey : Real Estate Advice

  • All121
  • Local Info14
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions15

Activity 1
Sun Oct 21, 2007
Elizabeth Burr answered:
If the seller has a copy of it you maybe able to obtain that way. You could also go on the Clerk of the Court and see if the present owner had it built and look for Notice of Commencement and see who the builder is. Ask a title company to do a chain of Title to see who the builder was. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice