Foreclosure in Port Richey : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Anymore Photos. What shape is this home in. What kind of neighborhood. Whats the price.
Foreclosures posted here are not for sale, at least in most cases. RealtyTrac sells subscriptions to their data, not homes. Most homes in Foreclosure won't appear for sale anyt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 8, 2015 Foreclosure in Port Richey
Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
Can you send me a list of foreclosures on Marthas Vineyard?
Your best bet is to contact a local Realtor who has access to your local MLS. There is no such thing as a special "list" of foreclosure properties. Every foreclosure will appear in the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013 Foreclosure in Marthas Vineyard
Bob Movin-On,  in Hartford, CT
Bob Movin-On answered:
someone just lets a property revert back to the back and gives up can they freeze checking or savings account used to pay bills and expenses
Seizing someones assets, which checking and savings accounts are, requires a legal proceeding that would need to go through the court, therefore you will know when and if they are going ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012 Foreclosure in Port Richey
She.devill, Other/Just Looking in Port Richey, FL
She.devill asked:
is 7517 Spirea Dr in foreclosure? i live in the home and i need to know if i need to look for a defernt home to live in
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 3, 2009 Foreclosure in Port Richey
Gary De Pury,  in Pasco County, FL
Gary De Pury answered:
can a mortgage lender put a freeze on my bank account?
Lisa, short of contacting an attorney, read the Fair credit and debt collection act. If they threatened to freeze your account, or call your employer, or any other threats, you need to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 6, 2009 Foreclosure in Port Richey
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group answered:
i am 2 mon behind on my mortgage. going on the 3rd, because my husband lost his job but has now gone back to
the site below should be able to provide answers to alot of your questions.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2009 Foreclosure in 34668
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Pasco County > Port Richey > Foreclosure in Port Richey
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer