Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Plymouth : Real Estate Advice

  • All151
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying29
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 9
Fri Mar 24, 2017
Hello, I'm a mortgage professional.

The easiest way would be to refinance your current home and take cash out.

If your husband doesn't show enough income on his tax returns we have a bank statement program that uses the deposits shown either into his business or personal accounts as income.

I can explain more.

If you have any other questions or would like help with this you are welcome to get in touch with me
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Kelley answered:
RMS Mortgage Services, Jim Finucane...the BEST. Have worked with Jim on MANY mortgages and even my own. He is knowledgeable and very professional. 800-591-3121. And being a big part of the Community in Plymouth and the South Shore, he is very well versed in all areas.

Much success to you.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Richard Shapiro answered:
Might be a good time to point out the rules®s that the CFPB have come up with called QM or Qualified Mortgage.

You thing stories like this are tough. There are estimates that when QM is implemented, closed to 20% of the mortgages now being approved would be denied. Just about all lenders have stated that they will only originate QM mortgages.

May be a good time to look into a group that is for everyone, mortgage, Realtors, and appraisers.

... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Tue May 29, 2012
Heidi Zizza answered:
I would say it is varied. Call your lender to discuss the term.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
Have him talk to the banks and see what he can do.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
I would consult a financial professional before you start dipping into your pension.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Heath Coker answered:
The condo association has to answer that question with documentation. If there are not 71% owners in the documentation, you may not have a solution. Ask the association president/board for their documents.

(Keep in mind that when you give a thumbs up to an answer - or better choose an answer as a best answer - it helps the answerer on this site.)
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Jane Doe asked:
Pinehills ? I have been unable to get GMAC mortgage underwriters to approve my mortgage loan because the underwriters, because the underwriters apparently do not think Rebecca's Landing…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Hi Danielle,

It's interesting... If you're buying a home below assessed value, that's great! On the same token, if you're buying a home above assessed value, that's also fine. Bottom line, the assessment is not a true indicator of market value. It's typically slow to reflect actual market conditions, and often doesn't even include totally accurate property information... and anyway, it's for tax purposes! What that means is that you can pretty much throw that number out the window when it comes to financing your home. What matters is what the lender is willing to lend- and for that, the bank sends an appraiser. The assessed value shouldn't affect your ability to obtain a home improvement loan aka renovation loan.

If you're looking for a mortgage pro who will get you great rates on a renovation loan- visit my website and click finances. Feel free to contact me if you need anything else!

I hope that helps!!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Plymouth Zip Codes