Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

02360 : Real Estate Advice

  • All36
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 30
Mon Sep 4, 2017
chloe5759 asked:
Have you changed something in your emails because your home links no longer work. I can click on links in other emails but no longer can in Trulia's emails.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 2, 2017
Sherilyn Palmer answered:
Fri Mar 24, 2017
Hello, I'm a mortgage professional.

The easiest way would be to refinance your current home and take cash out.

If your husband doesn't show enough income on his tax returns we have a bank statement program that uses the deposits shown either into his business or personal accounts as income.

I can explain more.

If you have any other questions or would like help with this you are welcome to get in touch with me
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 5, 2016
Lilykuo asked:
27 days listed on Zillow. Please correct "180 plus days" on Trulia.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 18, 2016
Toneill asked:
I completed the on-line $75 Home Path Buyer Ready program hoping to take advantage of the 3% closing cost assistance. But, when I submitted my offer, the paper work showed that my offer…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 12, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
It may not do it automatically if the agent does not have an account. To get auto updates they have to have an auto feed. If not they need to sign up again and may have to add it manually. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 10, 2015
Paul Gerst asked:
Mark Downing via

2:32 AM (5 hours ago)

to info

Thanks for your email.. The house is still available. I decided to rent the house…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Heath Coker answered:
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.) ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
Try the "Rent" tab above, if this tab does not provide the results that are being sought, go the the local newspaper and also drive the area calling on the for rent signs.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Rentalsinplymouth answered:
Sorry but Some Wrong answers here.....
It is not the Sellers Responsibility ....
The law states that an inspection must be performed and system must be certified within 6 months of closing.
Nowhere in the law does it say that it is up to the Seller. It does not say at all who will be responsible.
It can be a point of negotiation as to who will obtain certification.
As a practical matter, it is the Buyers banks that are insisting on certification prior to closing. Few Buyers are willing to pay for it, but I have had instances where Buyers have done the inspections and have payed to install a new system.
If you pay cash for a home, you can purchase without an inspection, but it is supposed to be done within 6 months of closing. However no one from the town will be checking to see that it was done .
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Wendy Pomeroy answered:
Many offices, like Plymouth Sails Realty, have a referral network to assist people moving out of Massachusetts be matched with an realtor in their new destination.
Locating a realtor that specializes in rentals is what you need to get a real feel for the Cleveland market.
Best of luck t your new destination!
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Kathy Schelleng answered:
Often times a seller may decide to list the home but wait until they have an offer before spending the money to get the Title V certificate. A buyer's agent who assists you in writing an offer should include an addendum that requires the seller provide a passing Title V certificate by a certain date prior to settlement. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Wendy Pomeroy answered:
Great Answer, Corey, but town building department is on Lincoln Street off Route 3A (Sandwich Street).
The building department is located on the first floor and staff very helpful. Usually cost of copy of property record card is $.25/page. Keep in mind many homeowners over the years complete updates without "pulling" proper permits so some plumbing, electrical, and construction may need to be accessed to obtain permits once you have purchase a home. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue May 29, 2012
Heidi Zizza answered:
I would say it is varied. Call your lender to discuss the term.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed May 23, 2012
Sarah Angley answered:
Absolutely, Sarah is right; go to Police Department and or Fire Department and ask them about the neighborhood. Go and talk to the local vendors and even the local schools may be of some help.

Sarah Angley
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Plymouth, MA
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
Have him talk to the banks and see what he can do.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
I would consult a financial professional before you start dipping into your pension.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice