Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

92870 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Mon May 8, 2017
Mary C answered:

Thank you for reaching out. The photos have been removed from our display on your behalf.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 4, 2016
Chopr101 asked:
Sat Feb 28, 2015
Andy Donoso answered:
Hello, it is possible to have your husband purchase the home in his name soley.

The caviat to that is that you cannot use any of your income to qualify for the loan if you are using lender financing.

In order to protect the asset your husband can create a Living Trust that places you as the beneficiary of the trust in case of your husbands passing in order to protect the asset-home. (you always want to consult an attorney for details)
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Steven Valverde answered:
I will gladly help with any of your Real Estate needs.

Steven Valverde
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Satar Naghshineh answered:
Hi Chris, I come from an investing background before getting licensed and I looked into this as well. Here's the deal:

You first need to have contacts within the banks. These are high level people who have access to REOs or non-performing assets. These people get the info before they are given to asset managers who are either 3rd party vendors or internal to the bank.

Now once you got the contacts, you will need to have proof of funds and be able to buy bulk before they give you a list to look at. The minimum I've personally experienced is 250k/month and the assets are spread all over the states, not just in California. The California assets sell for 90% of BPO or appraisal.

Asset managers list to real estate agents in order to get the best possible price. They don't deal with the general public, at least based on my experience.

As a private individual, your best bet is to buy short sales. Then I would look into discount bids at Trustee sales where you have first hand knowledge of the properties.

Good Luck!
... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Ingrid Ski Realtor answered:
Hello Mary,

Yes, This property is listed as a short sale and the Notice of Default has been sent to the owner. This home is currently being used as a Board & Care Facility. You can buy it and use for a personal residence.. If you are looking to run it as a Board & Care, I am sure you may already know you need other requirements to do so.

Look forward to talking to you soon. Just call, text or email me

Ingrid Ski Realtor

949-874-0432 cell & text
... more
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Connie Bramble answered:
Hi Carolina,
You do not have the answer you are looking for because you did not leave an address in your question! when you post you need to let us know what home you are looking at, then we can let you know everything you need!
Repost with the address, Also many areas in Placentia do not have names!
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 14, 2010
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:
Search Advice