Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Phoenix : Real Estate Advice

  • All2K
  • Local Info158
  • Home Buying928
  • Home Selling103
  • Market Conditions70

Activity 15
Fri Dec 2, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 24, 2016
Steve Bernstein answered:
For honest, accurate answers to residential mortgage related questions in AZ, contact Steve Bernstein: (480) 424-7144. ~
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 15, 2015
David.oake asked:
How do I change the sale price and listing information?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 11, 2015
Karen Peyton answered:

The help you need is more than any of us can provide.
Consider looking to family and/or friends for assistance as it will be difficult to find a rental with a "fresh" eviction. Perhaps they can provide a guarantee of payment acceptable to a new landlord, or give you and your family a place to live (short term) until you can get on your feet. Your place of worship may also offer emergency help for families - ask.

Also look to the city that provided your Section 8 voucher for further extension of benefits - hopefully with an increase - to avoid another eviction.

You will have to "beat the pavement" to work this out. It can be done - call everyone you know and those you don't!

Good luck!

... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 19, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
Your agent can send you updates from Trulia with the activity. Ask them to do that for you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 28, 2015
kressida m asked:
I need to cancel this account because it is constantly having problems holding my information including email and password and will not let me save my information which my current profile…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 22, 2014
Michael Fabbro answered:
Here is a good resource for you.

Check out the link below
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Loren Hoboy answered:
The facts are confusing.

Did the HOA get a judgement and now are enforcing it by foreclosing? Call the HOA management company and ask to talk to their lawyer handing it. HOA's will often work something out if you can make payments.

Is this a sheriff's sale? Or is the county auctioning your back tax liens? Call the County assessors office for an explication on the taxes and tax liens. With a tax liens you usually have 3yrs to pay them off before the buyer gets to seek possession.

My guess is that whatever is happening is not a combination of HOA and Taxes. Get legal advice from a real estate attorney immediately.
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Melissa Schwartz answered:
What are you looking for in the networking group? Opportunity to speak with other agents? reach out for new clients? talk about short sales?
Melissa Schwartz
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 17, 2012
Mack McCoy answered:
Lizzie, apparently they have, so the real problem you have is finding a place to stay for the weekend and contacting an attorney to help you figure out what your rights are.

Phoenix must have legal aid offices open on weekends, do some searching and talk to someone first thing tomorrow, and please - let us know here what you find out.

All the best,
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 24, 2008
Keith Sorem answered:
You have some good advice hear.

My strongest suggestion is to get the facts BEFORE you do anything. And yes, that includes contacting the lender.

In the short term as long as you keep making the mortgage payments, you should be okay. However, in the long term, you need to establish your name as the owner. One possibility is to ask the lender for a loan modification, only changing your name. You would have to re-qualify...prove that you can pay the mortgage. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 15, 2008
Scott Godzyk answered:
unkless you are a licensed agent or broker you cant by law putthis together yourself. you should find a commercial realtor who is familiar with your area or worked with your city before to assist you in getti9ng everyone together, getting a price in its entirety that is fair to the sellers and teh city. just because you put them all together the city will pay only what they have in mind. heck if you force their hand they could just take it in eminant domain so dont push to far. Find someoen who has done this to guide you. good luck dan ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 6, 2008
Anne Mehedinti answered:
I don't think there is an option to for you to locate the properties with contingencies only.If you are a buyer and search the MLS through a Realtor website, most likely will show you all the actives including the contingencies. I suggest you to contact a Realtor to set up a client gateway, that way will narrow the actives with contingencies. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice