Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85009 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sun Apr 2, 2017
Karen Peyton answered:
Contact a lender to answer you question. My thought is - you can buy, but not as a primary residence. Again, a lender will know for certain. Contact me if you need a referral.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 18, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Since codes and requirements change, I suggest contacting the City of Phoenix for an answer to your question. I you will use a contractor for renovations, it is likely they can answer your question. Obviously from a safety perspective (for either use,) it would make good sense to add secondary egress - required or not. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 20, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Yes, it is possible. The existing (reverse) mortgage will have to be paid in full with the proceeds from the sale, and the owner (Seller) will keeps any money in excess of the amount.

Good luck!
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Feb 24, 2012
Rich Homer answered:
If your cash flow positive on a property it seems to us paper profit does not matter in the short term. Long term your paper will probably be positive too.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 28, 2010
Tammy Hayes answered:
Go to the following web site and type in a zip code that you are interested in. You can search crime rates by zip code and neighborhood.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice