Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

19144 : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 31
Sun Mar 19, 2017
Bowlgchik answered:
I'm in process of negotiating a settlement. Seller doesn't want to address cement issue outside front of home which inspector cited as a tripping hazard. Additionally, a light post is not stable in ground but does operate. Does the seller have to fix in 19020 Bensalem Township in order to receive a U & O to go to settlement? ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 17, 2016
Moonflybabefor asked:
We just signed a lease and paid first, last, and double security deposit. the lease says the double payment is for the last month's rent rather then security deposit so lease states…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 21, 2016
Claretha M. Rice asked:
I am trying to do some cosmetic changes to the house, but I know I don't have the money to do all of it. Should I sell it to a company who buys homes as an investment, or a mortgage…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 9, 2016
Albert Dunbar asked:
Tue Jan 19, 2016
Info asked:
Looking to refi a mixed use property in Phila. appraised at 185K w/ 148K mortgage balance. Any lenders offering 80% LTV - OR with other viable options pls reply
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 4, 2015
Victory Property Management answered:
The title company should be able to provide you with a copy of the lien. If not then it can be easily gotten from county records. Double check the legal description as well as the address.

If the property owner has title insurance. They will take care of the matter. You submit an offer subject to the correction of the lien.

But, either way, the title cannot transfer unless all liens are cleared. So, regardless, it will not fall on your shoulders. It looks like it was just a recording error and should be easy to correct.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 7, 2015
Jeri Patrick answered:
I would contact a local property manager to help you with your search. Best of luck
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 23, 2015
USMortgageRanger answered:
The job of the Agent is different from the Lender. You selected the Agent to help you find the home and if he/she did their job and you are in a legally binding contract they are expecting to get paid. (more than likely they will be paid by the seller) As for the bank they will worjk with your closing title company / Lawyer to close and fund the purchase agreement.

I would be delighted to provide you with some mortgage options, (this does not require us pulling your credit) that will allow you to make the best decision for your family. I can be contacted via my profile information for a no obligation consultation. My Office hours are 08:00 AM-08:00 PM Mon-Fri and Fri and Sat 08:00 AM-06:00 PM CST.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS 968898
Capital One Bank
Phone (469) 315-1709
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 11, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
You don't need an agent yet. You're going to need permission from the Trustee in BK and then a lender who can advise you. Being in Chapter 13 and having a low score will make it very tough, but not automatically impossible. Find out if you can get permission to pursue a mortgage before you waste your time and then be frank with your lender about your circumstances. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Philip J. Cunningham Sr answered:
Albert: I responded to your posting back on 1/6/14 Please call me so I may speak with you so I may apply for the opportunity to be your real estate agent and REALTOR although my office is in Bucks County I live and work in Lawndale and the surrounding area. Please call me at 267-934-1971

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
Market Force Realty
801 W. Street Rd
Feasterville, PA 19153
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I do know what you mean but there are good Realtors out there. The same applies in my business too. I'd be happy to suggest a few people who I consider professionals with the clients best interests in mind.
Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Pa 18966
MLS # 143960
Cell 267 992 7276
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

Take a look at local listings near you:

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Annette answered:
how much for rent and how soon can i move in because i was trying be in something by the 04/01/13 do you have a number i can call you
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Joseph Roraff answered:
You should talk to a lawyer, there was a similar situation I've heard of and the buyers got their deposit back.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice