Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

92570 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 18
Wed Jul 5, 2017
music4life77 asked:
Mon Oct 17, 2016
Wpetrulis asked:
Thu Sep 8, 2016
Call your County if you are in Menifee then you would go to and ask the county assessor for the form. It may be on the website somewhere as well.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 7, 2015
Jessica Bateman answered:
You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender like, The Lenders Network. If anyone can find you a loan they can! ... more
2 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 18, 2014
Jessica Bateman answered:
There is a CHF program that allows you to put just .5% down. It has the same credit score minimum as a typical FHA loan of 580. The down payment assistance program is only offered by a few lenders however. You can check with a local mortgage broker or The Lenders Network if you'd like a referral to lenders that offer it. ... more
3 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Michael Woods answered:
Give me a call I'd love to show what is available in the area's that you are looking for. Best thing is call a lender directly and give him all the details so you KNOW what you qualify for and have that in writing. NOT just a Prequal - but an Approval. Call Al Rodriguez 949-903-1959 Amerifirst Financial he is the top agent in California. Also here is my info and - Call anytime. My information is at my site. Many homes are going up in the areas that you mentioned but the Property Taxes are a little high. You may be better off buying a pre-owned home. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 19, 2013
Crystal Johnson answered:
I have used this site to ask questions from attorney's, its actually proved to be quite helpful!
You can interview attorney's and check out their credentials.
Hope that helped!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 19, 2013
Crystal Johnson answered:
Yes there are several sites but I think if your a for sale by owner you can probably look into craigslist.
Do you have an agent? If not I encourage you to look into having an agent list for you or just check out the possibilities. We are already set up to advertise, market and sell your home. Hope this helps friend! ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 13, 2013
Crystal Johnson answered:
Most certainly! Understanding that a phone call is more personal in this day and age!
With all this technology/text messages/emails our fingers are all crisscrossed!
Please reach out if you wish, My number is 951-691-7855
Thank you!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Ray Wright answered:
If your'e currently trying to get an FHA loan, your lender will be able to answer this question.

If you are just starting, then your Realtor will have a lender he/she uses and will direct you to contact them for the answer. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Tai Savet answered:
I would read your loan documents. I know for a fact that you can not have 2 primary SFR for FHA loans.
It could be the same for the USDA loan. With any govt. backed loan's you should always consult with your lender or if possible their underwriting dept. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Tai Savet answered:
You would need to have your lender pull your complete credit score, when you purchase a car they most of the time use 1 Fico score.

As long as your fico score is above 640 you should be able to purchase a home!

If you need help looking for a lender go on to
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Tai Savet answered:
Yes and No! FHA, they qualify both debts of a married couple
This is a good question for a loan officer or a underwriter. Also you might have to ask your lawyer about disclosing anything to the bk courts. no sure however ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Each transaction is different and particular to its property. I hope you are working with a Realtor on your side to ask him or her for clarifications, if you are the buyer, then YOU too should work with a
buyers agent who is working on behalf of the buyer to protect the buyer....

I am not 100 % sure I know what your exact question is, nor do we know whether you are the buyer or the seller in the transaction ....

Yes each home with gas anything, furnace, stove etc. does need carbon Monoxide detectors.
Buyer and buyers' agent to verify all information, yes I do not care if it is written down, or not,
when a buyer decides to buy a property, whatever information is provided by the Seller they should
check and verify, a buyer always always should have an inspection and if necessary after that
general home inspection, ask for further detailed inspections, like Radon, like Mold, like a roof
inspection by a good roofing company, have an electrician look at any problems the inspection may
have brought up, and that includes also any construction problems (sinking home, or cracks in
the foundation), problems with chimneys or fireplaces etc. etc. Better safe than sorry if you are
the buyer, if as a seller you do not want to wait to find out the problems the buyers inspector will find, have an inspection done before putting your home on the market and fix the things that
come up, the inspector will know that you want to make sure that there are no major problems that could create an bigger issue once a contract has been signed.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
... more
1 vote 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Grace Hudson answered:
Hi Elizabeth,

I know it is a really difficult time for you and you may be feeling that no one will help when you need to find a place to live. As far as buying a home goes there are general guidelines that a Lender has to follow. Regardless of which Chapter you filed a Lender needs to see if you have become Credit worthy. You will have to start with re-building your credit and making every payment on time and well under the available credit line. This may mean that you will need a "Secured Credit Card". Most Lenders will require 3 forms of re-established credit. You'll also need a great "Letter of Explanation". Something showing a Lender that you were put into a financial hardship that wasn't expected and that is highly unlikely to happen again. These are all things to keep in mind while waiting the required 2 year timeline from the Discharge of your BK for an FHA loan.
As far as Rent to Own goes that is where you pay a higher rent and a certain amount of your rent goes towards your Down Payment. So let's say you need the 2 years to qualify for a new loan. You would have an agreement with the Owner that you have 2 years to obtain financing and that X amount of the dollars you pay per month for rent goes towards the Down Payment. I don't know of any "Rent to Own" homes out there right now and that's probably because most Seller's don't want to gamble that the value of their home today will be the value of their home in 2 years. Meaning we are at an all time low in home prices and in 2 years we may see prices of our homes rising. You normally will see the "Rent to Own" type homes in a market where the home prices are higher.
I hope this helps answer some of your questions. Of course each and every situation is different and depends on your personal circumstances. It is always a great idea to talk to your lawyer and a Lender to find out how to start getting back on the road to homeownership. Good Luck to you in your new future.

Grace Rosenberger
DRE #01295350
Cell: 951-295-6422
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 26, 2011
Richard Murphy answered:
Try it feeds into 18 other sites, plus I know of 142 FSBO sites I use Weekly.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 15, 2010
Keyana Robinson answered:
Contacting the local police department is the best way to get the most accurate crime information on any city. Like most places there are good parts and not so good. I would be more than happy to assist you in your home buying process 951-310-3430. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 27, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Since no link is visible and addresses given, you may wish to ask your question again, so that it can be answered accordingly--in the meantime, any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice