Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Peoria : Real Estate Advice

  • All158
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying39
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 182
Sun Jun 4, 2017
Cbharr10 asked:
I love walk in showers, but sometimes I wish I could soak in a tub. A conventional tub is not an option as I can no longer get up from the tub.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 28, 2017
Arohde_11 asked:
Sun Feb 26, 2017
Gregg Pomeroy answered:
Hello, I'm a mortgage professional.

You would be able to combine all incomes.

The credit and debts for any borrowers on the loan would be considered.

You may not need to include everyone. You can just add whomever is needed to help you qualify for the amount your looking to borrow.

We have no money down and low money down programs avialable.

I can lend nationwide and I'm available almost 24/7.

If you would like help with this you are welcome to contact me.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 15, 2017
Ward.nadina asked:
We are looking to buy a New Construction Home, and we were wondering if it was possible to buy one that is fully furnished?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 29, 2016
Benjamin J. Katz answered:
Listing photos come straight from the MLS so there is nothing Trulia or Zillow can do. It would need to be changed from the listing agent if the home is for sale.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 9, 2016
USMortgageRanger answered:
Yes you can purchase a home with as little as 3% down conventional loan and 3.5% on FHA home loan. I would be delighted to provide you with some mortgage options, this does not require us pulling your credit and will allow you to make the best decision for your family.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS 968898
Phone 469-347-3572
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 1, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, to list your rental on Zillow, Trulia and other top sites. Please follow this link for instructions on how to post a rental listing:

If you have additional questions or have issues with posting your listing, please reply back to this email and I will be happy to help you.

Zillow Rental Manger Help:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 16, 2016
Shannon Shutack answered:
Hello Marc,

Just saw your question come across so hopefully I am not too late to the show.
A traditional broker, like myself, could assist you with the sale of your fully furnished home (including golf cart).
Many times buyers will specifically be searching for this sort of listing because they will not need to furnish the home themselves if they are a buying a secondary home or winter residence.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions!

Grant Olsen
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 1, 2016
Unspecified asked:
Sun Jul 31, 2016
Unspecified asked:
Wed May 11, 2016
Liza Rhima answered:
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 17, 2015
Amelia Robinette answered:
you should be able to claim the property and make changes, but the best way is to go to the source of the information. your manual changes may be overridden by the agent input.

if the listing agent posted it, ask him/her to make the changes, or if the county tax records are the source, reach out to the county and ask them to correct. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 14, 2015
Sally Grenier answered:
What property are you referring to? (There was no link or address provided). You can also ask your Realtor. HOA fees vary from place to place. The data you find here isn't necessarily the most up to date, or the most accurate. Your Realtor is the BEST source of any questions you may have. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 11, 2015
Diana Hellman answered:
Only real estate professionals can post on Trulia. Try Zillow instead.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 18, 2015
Nora Moore answered:
That's odd that the inspector said there was no plumbing problems. I would probably get a second opinion about the piping problems. That's a big repair, especially if a professional said recently that there were no problems. If there really is a problem, the inspection company didn't do their job properly. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 13, 2015
Debbie Miles answered:
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 6, 2015
Debbie-Sue Fruguglietti answered:
Hi there, if you still need assistance with this request, I would like to help you find what you are looking for. You can call me at : 623-377-2114. Debbie Sue.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 15, 2015
Tracy Vincent answered:
I am a real estate specialist in the West Valley that has extensive experience in foreclosure, short sales, and HUD purchases. call or text me at 928-830-2814
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice