lookintobuy, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

Thinking of moving to Greenvile, PA. What things are there to do for kids?

Asked by lookintobuy, Pennsylvania Fri Jan 11, 2013

I am disappointed that there is no bus service... Movies, clubs, bowling, swimming...? I read on Facebook there is going to be a "new" YMCA, but where is it located? I'm looking for things my kids can do within walking distance of the house we're considering.

Answers

4
If you are considering a move to the area, why not revisit more than once and check out all that's important to you, see all firsthand--that way an informed decision can be made...
there is a big park not to far a bowling alley but other than that not much for kids to do ... and the ymca is on the out skirts of town pass theil college or what they are going to be the ymca
There is no community transportation nearby. Greenville is quite rural and unfortunately, most kids here turn to other activities (not good ones).
HI, the Greenville Recreation Center is part of the YMCA, under its umbrella, the soccer complex is very popular in greenville with both in house and travel teams. We have several dance studios for girls, we have tai kwon do, we do have a bowling alley, movie theatres are nearby 20 min away in Hermitage and monday evening is $5.50 movie night. We have an amazing Coffee Shop called Fresh grounds and it offers concerts and local bands on weekends for young people. thiel college offers symphony and there are various community plays during the year. yes it is a small town, but we do have a hospital, active library, and like i said within 20 min you can get to hermitage where there is a mall, etc. hope this helps. are you working with an agent already? if not , i'd be happy to help if I can, thanks for your inquiry. have a great day! Jan