R. Chie Wort…, Home Buyer in Norcross, GA

Best Friends Park in norcorss is nice, however I'm looking for a nature driven park with a lot of greenery &

Asked by R. Chie Worthy, Norcross, GA Mon Jun 23, 2008

maybe a lake. where are some close to Norcross where I just moved in from Jersey?

Answers

2
You should consider Tribble Mill Park. It sounds like exactly what you are looking for.

It's not in the Norcross area, but if you work in Norcross the commute would not be difficult from this area.

There are many great opportunities to buy a home in the Lawrenceville/Grayson area that would be convienent to the park.

I've included a link for you to review some information on the park. If you are interested in searching for homes in this area be sure to contact me. I would be glad to help.

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
678-781-7418
james.dudley@era.com
Jones Bridge Park next to the Chattahoochee (East Jones Bridge Road). Island Ford Park is near Norcross with walking trails and next to the river as well.
Web Reference: http://www.alexrodriguez.us