Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Park Valley Estates : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Marla Bird answered:
If the person you are referring to has been here a yr. and has paid rent for 12 months, and hasn't been late. If they have utilities in their name for 12 months, a cell phone, car insurance, life insurance, or even furniture rental, for 12 months with out being late. They can request from each of these entities a letter of credit showing they have had 12 months of service with out being late. I have a lender that will use this to build a credit history, and get approval for a mortgage. I would be glad to work with this person, my contact information is 317 507-9097 Bird Team Realty Group.

Thank You!
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice