Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Pacific - Edison : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sun Mar 30, 2014
julieandantonio asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 8, 2010
Five Star Team Berkshire Hathaway answered:
You need an experienced REO agent who knows about foreclosures so they can guide you through the transaction. There are many things which must be navigated such as the condition of the home, the way to present an offer, and much more. If you need any assistance we are Experienced REO agents, Give us a call! 818-424-8340! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice