Quality of Life in Owings Mills : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mlayne,  in Baltimore County, MD
Mlayne answered:
How can I break a lease?
If you have some type of an emergency or hardship the landlord should be willing to make a deal with you regarding the security deposit.
Maybe if you agree to allow him to retain half ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 23, 2010 Quality of Life in Owings Mills
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Baltimore County > Owings Mills > Quality of Life in Owings Mills
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer