75154 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Melchor Perez,  in Lake Forest, CA
Melchor Perez answered:
I'm from Europe, I got married to a U.S. citizen. Can I finance a house on my name (without having a SSN) in the U.S.?
Yes, you can but there are different terms. Please contact a lender for all important details. I hope this helps.
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jul 27, 2014 Home Buying in 75154
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Ellis County > Red Oak > 75154
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer