89040 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark Fleysher, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
Mark Fleysher answered:
We have a very small HOA in Overton, NV. There is a HUD property asking for an HOA Document Package. Is there a standard form for Nevada?
Hello Kimmy,

the HUD Document Package is something that you will obtain directly from the HOA; contact them direct and they will provide you all the information you need to obtain th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu May 13, 2010 Home Selling in 89040
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Nevada > Clark County > Overton > 89040
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer