Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Ossining : Real Estate Advice

  • All64
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 3
Mon Oct 10, 2016
Suzanne T Clevenberg answered:
I used Bob Nolan of AAA Nolan reparis on Havell Street. Busy guy but reasonable priced and did great work!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 11, 2014
Lisa Feminella answered:
I would be happy to help you with your search! My name is Lisa Feminella/Cafe Realty 914-420-7262
no fee to work with a real estate agent. I know Ossining well, I worked there for 20 years, and lived there for 6 years! Happy to help. Call ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 1, 2009
Tammy Benkwitt answered:
You should check your offering plan. It will outline the rights and responsibilities of the board. Altering common elements may be defined for example as removing those arch entryways or other structures that were in place when the property was first offered for sale. Taking away common area of a condo community in some cases may require not only a majority approval of unit owners, but their respective mortgage companies as well. In this case, a structure is not being removed but rather, obscured. See what the offering plans says and go from there.

You may also want to inquire with Verizon to see what they can do to minimize the disruption to the exterior view.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Ossining Zip Codes