Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Oshkosh : Real Estate Advice

  • All47
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 1
Mon Nov 17, 2008
Derek Joyner answered:
Depending on where you are located. I am unsure where Plainfield is at. You can get the bank to draw one up. They are the one who is wanting it. Or you may have to go to an attorney and pay 100 to 200 and have them draft one up. It is a waiver that you have to sign saying that you are giving him the cash for a down payment and you will not come back at a later time and try to get your son to repay the loan. Very common now since the loans have strickened up lately. Also the agent telling you to talk to your CPA. That is probably not a bad idea either. This seems weird to me. You will have to give your son money that he will in return hand back to you. There seems like there could be a loop there. Your CPA would know more about this. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Oshkosh Zip Codes