Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Orland : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed Aug 16, 2017
Lars Estrem asked:
Nearest Fire Hydrant, Nearest Fire Station, Fire Station type (Paid or volunteer), fire dept response time, home construction type, area's past insurance claims, crime rate. other?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 4, 2015
Elizabeth Vasquez answered:
Yes, if you are working with an agent, it would need to be written up contingent upon the sale of your home. This will need to be clear on the Multiple Listing Service and also in writing, that way there are no confusions or misunderstandings during the process. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 7, 2014
willits_kathy asked:
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Brenda McLaughlin answered:
In CA you do not need an attorney to purchase a house. In fact that will cost you. You can use a local agent and in most cases the seller will pay a lower fee having the agent handle all the paperwork and set up appointments for inspections while interfacing with the lender and escrow company. I have worked with FSBO in the past. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 1, 2009
Julie Rees answered:
I would suggest asking your landlord or contacting a local Realtor and asking if the home is listed on the local MLS. Have you considered looking into purchasing a home instead of renting? If you need some assistance with either finding a local Realtor or finding out about a home purchase, I can assist you.
Julie Rees
Coldwell Banker - Folsom, CA
(916) 622-7337
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Orland Zip Codes