Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Oregon : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Sat Sep 12, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
I don't know the law in PA, but I'd be shocked if it only takes one party to sign off. If the other person is dead or incapacitated, a power of attorney or personal representative may be used in their behalf. Again, I'm not from your state and I'm only providing a guess, so check with your local Title Company for a free and objective answer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice