How To... in Orange : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Larry Webb,…, Real Estate Pro in Ladera Ranch, CA
Larry Webb, Ph.D., MBA answered:
Parents are deceased now.The house is to be sold and the money is to be split 4 ways .Will states the house be sold, and it is notarized.?
Hi Kathy Lynn, I'd suggest that the named Executor of the Will contact a California Attorney that specializes in such matters. I can certainly help you sell it once given the go-ahead b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014 How To... in Orange
Harrison K.…, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
Harrison K. Long answered:
Im just now looking to sign a lease for my business. Do I need to get a license and permit before I lease 1?
Tony ... I believe that you should be leasing a property for your business only after you have created a written and viable business plan. That plan would include timing and method for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in 92869
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Orange > How To... in Orange
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer