Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33055 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Wed Aug 10, 2016
Rogers.devon answered:
Try your local credit union or a local mortgage company in your area. I assume you have taxes for the last 3 years? How much did you earn for those years?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 26, 2015
Brian F. Walsh answered:
Contact a local Realtor who works foreclosures.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Atrujillo89 answered:
No you don't want to live there I live on 57 ave and 199 very close to u and ur block is not a good area try moving from 57 up like 67 anything south of 57 is no good
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Doretha asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Young Fellas Carpet answered:
Miami lakes education center is an A+ school
Plus your kids will graduate with vocational training

Young Fellas Carpet and Tile
make your home look young again
free estimates
free removal
young team taught by the experts.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Ann Ryan answered:

Cash for keys is very common, and I agree with the others. Get it in writing, and make sure you understand the agreement (particularly regarding what you can or cannot take from the property).

If you're a tenant, take the money... and find another place. You'll probably come out more or less ahead of the game.

If you're the owner, this is a question of time... if you have received a "Lis Pendens" the clock is running, and you may still have enough time to complete a short sale. The short sale will reduce the damage to your credit, and allow you to requalify for a mortgage in fewer years. Give me a call, and I'd be happy to help you figure out what the best course of action is for you.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice