Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Olney : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Sun Nov 15, 2015
John Darroyo answered:
I am a local agent in Philadelphia and can help you with your listing if you decide to sell. Please contact me if you are interested and not already working with a real estate agent. I will be more than happy to do an analysis on your home including recent local sales to give you an estimated value.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat May 31, 2014
Darlene J asked:
I'm looking for a 3-4 Bedroom that is located in Roxbourogh, North East, Mt. Airy, Wynnefield , Overbrook or any other up kept neighborhood? Desperately seeking a great home!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Michael Burke answered:
Hi Frezghiy,

Sorry to hear about fire. Hope no one was injured and everyone in you family is safe.

I am a Realtor that specializes in luxury residential rentals in Philadelphia. I would be happy to help you find rental property for you. Give me a call on 267-273-1702 to discus your needs and requirements regarding apartment in more details .

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Premier Access Property Management, Inc.
Phone: 267-273-1702
Fax: 267-519-2820
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Chris answered:
Hey Kunvatha, I am a real estate developer and I have a project that I am finishing up in a few weeks that is located in NorthEast Philly. It is a 3bed 1.5 bath fully updated with granite, new flooring etc. If interested feel free to contact me via email

... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
Ask your Realtor, if you are not working with a Realtor, click on the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of the page, type in the zip code you are looking for a home in and interview the agents on the first page. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Don Sherman answered:
I left you a message on Sept 27th.Have not heard back. I again am offering my assistence.If you truly want to get into a home of your own at this time, you can do it with the PHFA program.
I f interested. Call me at 267-716-8228.
An important note.No credit doesn't mean no good credit.You must truly have a blank credit report.
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold-Castor
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Russ Ravary answered:
The minimum you need for a FHA loan is 3.5% of the purchase price, plus if you do not ask for the seller to pay for closing costs you will need at least another $2500 - $3000. Call a local mortgage person to get a better idea of your situation ... more
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Sheri Curci answered:
Questions..... Where is your Realtor? and What are they Doing for You?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Sheri Curci answered:
Good Evening Jane,

Try this Handy referenced link for ALL 2013 Schools located in the city with a grid Map.

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Vincent Leonardo answered:
I would call a few local lenders. Most are in the business of helping you out for free because they want to make a good first impression. This way when your ready to buy a house, you use them. Just ask for a free consultation, if they say no move on to the next. Good Luck! ... more
2 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Stephanie Leon answered:
I have seen some lenders doing these type of loans however, the interest rate is higher and they want more than 20% down.

You should try a FHA or Conv loan. If you have a job, proof of income and a decent credit score then you will have no problem getting a full doc loan.

Good Luck
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Vincent Leonardo answered:
Depends on a number of factors. But I like to use PACE:


What type of property are you looking at (residential etc) ? What are your assets? Whats your credit score? Have you been employed for more than to two years?

I recommend calling a mortgage rep for a free consultation. They will go though all of this with you?
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Search Advice