Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Oklahoma City : Real Estate Advice

  • All432
  • Local Info35
  • Home Buying154
  • Home Selling44
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 2
Tue Apr 2, 2013

On a 203K loan, you must have licensed, bonded contractors do the work, since the loan approval on a 203K also includes approving the contractors. I hope this helps.

Take care,

Wilhelm Koenig
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Leah Brown answered:
Discussing the options with a licensed contractor and/or structural engineer will help make sure you don't cause structural problems to either floor. And having someone who knows design (interior designer, home stager) can help you make sure it will have good flow with the rest of the property and look visually appealing. I am a certified home stager, let me know if I can help!

Leah Brown, Realtor
Prudential Alliance Realty
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice