Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

73150 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Feb 13, 2017
Deborahmartin answered:
Give them a "Forcible Entry and Detainer Demand before Suit" (5 day eviction notice). They can take this to charity organizations who may help them pay the rent. It also lets them know you are serious and will take the next step if need be. After 5 full work days if they have not paid go to the county and start eviction proceedings.
In the meantime read the Oklahoma Landlord Act.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Sharon Hopkins answered:
A Title company is what you really need. They will make sure the title is clear and they will get the name on the title changed at the county court house. Their fee will be minimal. You do not need a lawyer. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice