Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

73107 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Melissa Dana answered:
Absolutely! Once you have chosen a Realtor, they could be present during that time. A good home inspection would be written up in a report that can explain exactly what they have seen, most include pictures as well. Good luck and Happy Holidays. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Melissa Dana answered:
Fannie Mae properties are government owned homes which have been foreclosed on.

A good home inspector should run around $300 give or take. Check out reviews and ask for references when calling around.

Good luck and Happy Holidays.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Rose Wilkinson answered:
If you are behind on your payments, the bank will keep the insurance check... end of story. Funny you should ask, I just had this exact same situation happen two months ago on a house I bought through Bank of America. We had to catch up the payments in arrears before they would agree to release HALF of the insurance check. They only agreed to release the other HALF when the work on the roof was complete. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 3, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Unconfirmed what assistant did or if her actions violations of State. What is outcome of result? If he can be paid of expenses agree and move on or confer with attorney

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 28, 2009
Jennifer Blackwell answered:
I would need more information to help answer this question. What are they sorry for? What do you mean they want to pay him off? If your son believes that he is being treated unlawfully, than he should contact the real estate commission. Every state has different Real Estate laws and the penalties in every state are also different. You definitely need to speak to someone who knows Oklahoma Real estate laws, if this has occurred in Oklahoma. ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice