Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Oconee County : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Fri Sep 2, 2016
UpNest Top Realtors answered:
When selling FSBO keep in mind that only agents have access, but you could also pay for what's called a flat fee listing service if you want to sell by owner (generally not a good idea). We created UpNest ( to help home sellers get the best value possible. All you have to do is submit a few details about your home, and we'll invite several top local agents to submit proposals to you. Since agents are competing to earn your listing, they bring out their best commission rates and value added services, saving you a lot of money. There's no risk to try us at all, and it's completely free for you. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 22, 2016
Tom Santora asked:
Property at 249 Morningside Heights Drive, Seneca, SC 29678, 10 minutes from Clemson campus for sale to "in state" students. 780 sq. ft. plus full basement x 2BR x 1 BA on One acre.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 4, 2015
Jeri Patrick answered:
Only licensed real estate agents can post on Trulia. Best of luck
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 31, 2015
Upstate Home Hunters answered:
I did not have to have my profile at 100% in order to upload my photos. Julie Allen, Broker, Golden Corner Realty & Dev 864/885-1445
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 31, 2015
Upstate Home Hunters answered:
It is very hard to get bank financing on a doublewide under $50,000. Last I knew, Blue Ridge Bank in Walhalla and Pickens Savings and Loan were doing them. Both banks required brick or block foundation to be installed instead of vinyl skirting. If the property has a permanent foundation with footers and is brick or blocked qualifying for an FHA loan, most mortgage lenders will do those. Julie Allen, Broker, Golden Corner Realty & Dev ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Jason Queen answered:
If you just need the property to pay for itself for awhile to give you some relief I would be glad to take a look at it and add it to our rental program. If interested please call me at 864-903-0471 or email ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Popular Cities in Oconee County