Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Ocean County : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Mon May 2, 2016
Bianca asked:
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Laura Giannotta answered:
You have to go to town hall. Last time I dealt with a shed in Barnegat you needed a permit. Call the building office at 609-698-0080 ext 114.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Hi Debra,

Try cal;ling either the town or the county tax assessor. The owner's name is public information and should be on record.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 22, 2010
Jeffrey Halpern answered:
There are two sources to report to the real estate commission and the local Board of Realtors.
The real estate commission will be reactive and consummate an investigation and the Board of Realtors may find it as an ethics violation.
However, in both cases, it it better that it be corroborated with the hurt party.
Good luck.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice