Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in Ocean City : Real Estate Advice

  • All189
  • Local Info13
  • Home Buying50
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Tue Dec 27, 2011
Mack McCoy answered:
Richard, this may not affect you.

Typically, the building replacement would be an HOA expense, and would likely be paid for by the HOA's master insurance policy. Typically, but, not always.

Anyway - first thing, check with your HOA management to find out. If it does turn out that you need separate insurance coverage, then consult with your insurance agent over the CC&Rs and other condo documents to determine what architectural standards or impediments to construction there may be.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Insurance in Ocean City Zip Codes