Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Oakwood Heights : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Haig Istamboulian answered:

All you have to do is call City Hall in the city that the property is in and give them the address. Is it an address that you live at or an address that you are curious about?

You can also look up Public Records to see if any liens, old water bills or back taxes are due. Too many people purchase property and assume that the property is free and clear of any issues only to find out after the closing that back taxes or old water bills are due.

I hope this helps,

Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 13, 2011
Omartentmaker asked:
the gas and water. will now I am the only renter left, the other have moved out after the owner had the gas and water cut off for non payment of bill. the other renters removed the kitchen…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice