Oakford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gita Bantwal, Real Estate Pro in Jamison, PA
Gita Bantwal answered:
My dad co-signed for my brothers mortgage. To make a long story short, my brother lost his job, his wife left him, his kids were taken away, and he
Please talk to an attorney. You can check with your county and see if your dad can get free legal advice first and referral to an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 4, 2010 Foreclosure in Oakford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Oakford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer