Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Oak Forest : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Mon Apr 28, 2014
Jeff Nobleza answered:
You can short sale your home which will minimize the credit impact and make it easier for you to fix your credit over time.

Erik Miles is a lawyer who can give you counsel and he's at 312 854 8092

and I'm a real estate broker that can help you sell your home and avoid foreclosure.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773 677 5340
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 18, 2012
Janet Nation, CBR answered:
It sounds like you just need a good agent. A real estate agent versed in short sale can't do much as the selling agent, the control and skill set lies with the listing agent. However, It is helpful if your agent has some knowledge of the short sale process so that he or she knows the right questions to ask the listing agent as the transaction moves along the pipe and can advise you if it appears to be going in the right direction, ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Oak Forest Zip Codes