Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Traffic & Public Transportation in Norwood : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Thuthu99 answered:
If I am not mistaken, Parkside Houses is a property of New York City Housing Authority. You must request an applciation from NYCHA complete it and send it back to them. It might be a long processes for they will contact you upon availability. You MAY not be so fortunate to get the location you desire. It is just the luck of the draw. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice