Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

48168 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sat Apr 29, 2017
Northernlakeshomeimprovements answered:
Thu Jun 11, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
If the property was listed with a broker ask the agent to remove the information, or contact customer service directly Be aware that photos may appear in other sites as well, therefore you may wish to Google your address. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 4, 2014
Dwellings by Rudy & Hall answered:
The Founder of sold his home recently through a Real Estate Agent. That should tell you something...
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Karen Paytas answered:
Based on a purchase price of 150K with 800.00 yearly insurance and 2400.00 yearly property taxes and 6% interest rate you would need to earn between 43K-51K. The difference being approximately 4K between down payment amounts. This is calculating your home payment only. There are other considerations if you have other monthly debts. Your best bet would be as everyone else has stated to talk to a loan officer who can better pre-qualify you. You'll need to show at least 2 years of income at these amounts. Since the market melt down it is even more difficult obtaining a mortgage when you're self employed.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 31, 2010
Jared Hammond answered:
I posted a break down of the new tax credit as it compares to the old tax credit for those interested in looking at something a little easier to understand: ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 23, 2009
Myriam F Nader-Salomon answered:
Skyview, I know that if you are a first-time homebuyer in NY State then you may be eligible to get the NY State Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) which will enable you to claim a federal tax credit equal to 20% (dollar-to-dollar) of your annual mortgage costs for as long as you continue to occupy the property. If your federal tax lialibilty is less than the MCC credit in any one year, the amount of unused tax credit can be carried forward for up to 3 years. MCC applications are expected to be available at participating lenders by early September.
Should you need further info let me know. Please note that this is only for NY State so far.
Hope this kind of anwer to your question.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice