Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Northridge : Real Estate Advice

  • All74
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying20
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 84
Mon Jan 8, 2018
Frank S. answered:
Hello Kghg07, you would need one year from the repo or be in payment arrangements for three months. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the purchase.

You may consider FHA 3.5% down from a minimum 580 fico score and 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score. You should look at your reports to come up with a plan. Your scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms, baths and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be set up to receive daily automatic emails to fit your search criteria.

The purchase in 91324 zip code start from 397k for 2bd 2ba condo and the single family homes start from 499k for 3bd 1ba home. Check out the web reference link below...
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 16, 2017
Faith answered:

We display property information on Trulia to provide consumers with transparent real estate information. We receive this information from public records gathered by a third-party data collector from your county. Our mission is to empower consumers with information and tools to make smart decisions about homes real estate, and mortgages. For this reason, we do not remove public record property information from Trulia.

However, the photos and property description has been removed from Trulia site.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 27, 2017
Monet Brown answered:
If rental property is $1200 what should be the full security deposit
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 10, 2017
Angelica P answered:

I am happy to help you get your listing posted on Trulia.

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, to list your rental on Zillow, Trulia and other top sites. Please follow this link for instructions on how to post a rental listing:

Zillow Rental Manger Help:

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 5, 2017
Hello North Lincoln, that would depend on many variations but atleast what you pay out or more. Are you looking to remodel or minor repairs? You could utilize a streamline 203k loan program from 5k to 35k and close within 45-60 days to get the remodeling done.

If you want to do extensive repairs that require a permit you would have the 203k loan from 35k up to FHA loan limits. Are you fixing up your home for you or to sell? Are there any other repairs you want to do as you would need a minimum 5k of repairs to utilize the streamline 203k.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
Credit Repair Advice At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 18, 2016
Cheryll asked:
Going though divorce, husband still living in house, won't move until he gets money, either
from a new mortgage if I stay, or we sell now. Going into the fall wondering if we'll get
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 21, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
Actually Zillow needs to approve it; it takes them several days.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 4, 2016
Havanero75 asked:
I just moved to the area for work and am looming for a room for rent asap. Whefe on Trulia do i look for any if available please?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 8, 2016
Carlymeo answered:
A Notice of Default is a letter from the lender to the borrower that they are in default. They have a certain number of days to pay the amount + legal fees.

Generally speaking, a non-judicial Foreclosure process formally begins when the trustee records a Notice of Default (NOD) at the county recorder's office. To learn more about the difference between judicial and non-judicial foreclosure, and the procedures for each - ... more
6 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 30, 2015
Laineema asked:
Check the LAUSD website. All houses east of Tampa, and north of Rinaldi, have Granada Hills High School as the assigned school. This error is very damaging for those individuals selling…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 24, 2015
ajaajanam55 asked:
Tue Jun 2, 2015
Jacqui Rum answered:
Hi Jennifer,

I'd love to help. Some of those foreclosures are in terrible condition and would need major renovating so keep in mind leaving some cash for that as well.
Let me know if you'd like me to send you some foreclosures.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 22, 2015
Jacqui Rum answered:
Hey Ben,

I have a 2 bed, 2 bath in Canoga for $1600 if you're interested.
#TheFitRealtor on Instagram
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 28, 2015
Sean Seckar answered:

In the Castaic are of Santa Clarita, there is a community called Stonegate which are modular homes on purchased land. Other than that, the rest of the parks are on rented / leased land

If you would like additional information on Stonegate, or any other properties in Santa Clarita, please contact me at anytime.

Sean Seckar – Realtor
RE/MAX of Santa Clarita
BRE License # 1336429
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 24, 2015
Tristam Bielecki answered:
Yes, you can add rentals directly onto the site.
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 23, 2015
Todd Schneider answered:
This definitely sounds like you need some legal advise. I would contact your attorney with this question.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 23, 2015
Todd Schneider answered:
a good neighborhood in my opinion. Something I always suggest people do is call the local PD. They are generally very forth coming about crime, and what to look for in there areas. I have also had clients in the past talk to neighbors in neighborhoods they like to see what there opinion is. Trulia also has a place to go for neighborhood info. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Northridge Zip Codes