Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

06359 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Jul 4, 2011
Minna Reid answered:
You really need to have a CMA done by a local agent in order to determine the value of your home...however you can pretty safely assume the market isnt getting any better in another year...I personally anticipate more declines. You may as well just go ahead and sell now. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice