Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

North Park Hill : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Apr 15, 2017
It sounds like you need a rehab loan, not a construction loan. A construction loan would be used to build a brand new home, not add an addition to the existing home. A rehab loan can add an addition (extra rooms, an additional unit, etc.). It is possible to obtain one with a recent bankruptcy, for example the FHA 203(k) rehab loan just requires 2 years from a Ch 7 BK discharge and you can even still currently be in a Ch 13 BK. I'd be happy to discuss your options with you if you'd like.

Shane Milne | Lending in all 50 states | NMLS #81195 | 949-322-3616 direct
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 25, 2012
Michael Huffman answered:
I agree with the other agents, you can either check with the local police department or check online government crime statistics.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice