Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Newton Center : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Erez Levanon, Real Estate Pro in Newton, MA
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Erez Levanon answered:
Andy, in general you need to seperate the units for two deeds, by submitting floor pland and all related documents and fees to the registry of deed. I advise you to contact a real estate attorney that will do it for you. Please contact me if you need one. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
William Brok…, Real Estate Pro in Jamaica Plain, MA
Sun Mar 1, 2009
William Brokhof answered:
It sounds like you already own a two family and simply want to do a condo conversion.
1. Call Max Schechner - 781-935-1818. He is a real estate attorney who specializes in conversions.
2. He will recommend an architect who has to draw simple plans.
3. You will need to make sure you have utilities properly separated.
4. Assuming you are doing this to sell one or both, call me for values!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Newton Center Zip Codes