Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

50208 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Thu Apr 3, 2014
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
If you want to sell your home, and you want the listing to show on Trulia, you will need to work with a licensed real estate professional. Trulia does not allow for sale by owner listings. I believe, however, that you can create a profile and list your home for rent here. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Joseph Hastings answered:
Hi Katie. So sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not loacl to your area but I found your question interesting and wanted to at least respond in some way. Unless the rental community in your area is totally different than any other place in America, you'll most likely face rejection. Income is paramount in renting obviously. Hopefully you have good credit but you'll need a relative to Guarantee your lease. I wish you all the best moving forward. Is there any relative you could move in with until you get on your feet? Good luck. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Regina Khammanee answered:
We will rent it to you for a year then you can buy.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 24, 2010
Matt Grohe answered:
You or your title attorney should make sure HUD is aware of the liens. HUD's close in Iowa is Moens Law Office at 1523 52nd Ave. Moline, IL 61265. Their phone number is 309-736-3117. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Yes you now own a property /home however loan officer or CPA can determine if you qualify for $8K tax credit difficult determine without all facts reviewed.


National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice