Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Newark : Real Estate Advice

  • All316
  • Local Info32
  • Home Buying126
  • Home Selling15
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 421
A few hours ago
Uzzalmahomeadfb answered:
Hi admin,
I read your blog,I really like it.which is abouot Newark Investment Properties.
You need to make sure you are buying in a good neighborhood at a very attractive price.
This is obtained by dividing the annual costs from the net annual rental income.
Newark Investment Properties

uzzal mahomed
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 10, 2017
Angelica P answered:

If you would like to get in contact with the property manager, please use the Contact Box in the upper left hand corner of the property page. Additionally, some property managers/homeowners may list their phone number directly on the property page as well. Unfortunately, we cannot provide additional contact information if it is not listed on the property page and do not have control over how quickly or if a property manager/homeowner responds to your inquiry.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 6, 2017
Susanrimes1 asked:
Hi I looking for any servicer on 3901 Anita Ave S Lehigh Acres 33976 Florida Aames home funding original lender in 12/2005 ..Aames merger Accredited
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 1, 2017
Pearl.porter285 answered:
Hello my name is Pearl I'm looking for 3 bedroom townhouses that accept section 8
0 votes 36 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Trudy Jeffries answered:
I am a real estate agent in Ocean County NJ and my buyer is interested in 22 Eagle Ridge in West Creek, NJ. We have made several Bids and were not satisfied with the communication with Hubzu. Please let me know as soon as possible if this property is still available for sale and contact me directly at 609-276-1776. or

Thank You
Trudy Jeffries
RE/MAX at Barnegat Bay
31 N. Main St
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
... more
0 votes 48 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 31, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
Either one is fine. You can ask your realtor to connect you with lenders that she/he usually work with.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 28, 2016
Angelica P answered:

I have emailed you regarding this concern.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Dec 27, 2016
Bigtruta asked:
socorrovalleā€¦, Home Owner in South river New Jersey
I need to know how to refinance my house with my ITIN number. I had paid my house for 10 yrs with a high interest.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 18, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
You may just have to wait. When in foreclosure, the bank does not own it yet to sell it. The owner cant sell it as most likely no time for a short sale. The house will be auctioned to cash buyers, if no buyer than the bank could take it back, assign it to an asset management company who lists it for sale through a local approved agent, ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 14, 2016
Amainning475 asked:
Tue Dec 13, 2016
Lee answered:
I solved my problem with a German made electronic anti-scaler. It works great and its very popular in farming applications, preventing hard water problems related to well water. My house is in Round Rock TX that has a hardness of 11 grains per gallon average, which is considered hard according to USGS standards. Hard water scale in pipes will surely occur in the long run, but problems with your sprinkler valves due to calcium scale are absolutely common in this area mainly because of high evaporation in the outdoor summer heat. Hard water will also cause common ice maker and dish washer related issues. I always say preventive maintenance is an owners choice. I personally dislike dealing with calcium deposits around my faucets, showers and sinks, but above all, the thing I dislike the most is the slippery feeling in your body, after taking a hard earned shower, at the end of the day with softened water. Its like washing yourself with sea water. The sodium added to the water just wont allow proper soap rinsing and you never get to feel really clean. My house came with a huge Salt Water Softener, with two big tanks that took a lot of space in my garage which is not huge. After a long research, I decided to replace our salt softener with a Vulcan-Texas Anti-Scaler from Techno Mechanical Solutions in Austin. An affordable and eco-friendly way to prevent hard water issues without using salts. I was able to do the installation myself over the old softener pipes. The Vulcan requires no maintenance, just install and forget about it. No more salt buying trips to Lowes and carrying those back breaking bags. No more slippery feeling after taking a shower. No more calcium buildup around my fixtures or sprinkler valves. Water treated with Vulcan is safe for garden irrigation, your sprinkler system may also be protected. Vulcan dismantles prior limestone accumulations. Any pipe material may be treated up to 20 inches in diameter. The maintenance free Vulcan is very compact and sits of top of your pipe, saving all garage floor space for your favorite toys. Great for eliminating water lines and improve filtration in pools and spas. German engineering with 10 year warranty. Treatment for a normal size house with up to 1 1/2 inch pipe around $1000. Vulcan-Texas is space saver, effective, simple and affordable. Forgot to mention, my morning coffee tastes better without salt. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 13, 2016
Maricris A answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 1, 2016
Iris asked:
I took a 75 hour online course from New York. Would that be enough to take the New Jersey real estate exam?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 25, 2016
Mserrano1560 answered:
well to me if I get multi fam home I know that hud is not paying my problems, I have to deal with it my self and get it done asoon as possible, get termites pets control, mold have it remove and clean the areas, damage, ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 23, 2016
Johnnie M Bell Jr asked:
I have decent credit but I had a bankruptcy in the last 7 years I have the money for the down payment and I make enough money for the house
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 21, 2016
Hiiilaur asked:
Would I get approved for a mortgage with no money down, 670 credit score making about 28500 a year. Looking for a house less than 170k and with taxes less than 5k. NJ living
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice