Moving in Newark : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
How do I get out of a contract when I want to stay in my house?
If you have are listed and not yet undrer contract, ask for a full release in writing, if you are under contract, check with a lawyer to review your contracts
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2015 Moving in Newark
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Essex County > Newark > Moving in Newark
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer