Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in New Mexico : Real Estate Advice

  • All51
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying23
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 5
Sat Nov 11, 2017
Alebriavi95 asked:
My parents are moving away and they are signing their home over to me and my wife. What forms would we need to get that process complete and legal? So when I bring a new home on the land…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 18, 2017
Mackessyjosephine asked:
Tue Sep 6, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 4, 2015
Fredbourger7694 asked:
Mon May 21, 2012
David Stafford answered:
Try to learn who might be behind the effort to sue you. There is usually a resident (or a few) pushing the HOA to act. If you can figure out who it is and why they are bothered, maybe you can address their concerns. I agree with Chris below, mediation may be the way to go, so you can attempt to address any concerns or (perceived) damages/harm. You may win if the judge thinks the HOA is being unreasonable, but you would need to consult with an attorney for sure about this. Best of luck!

David Stafford
360 Ventures Real Estate
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice