Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in New Hampshire : Real Estate Advice

  • All142
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying87
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 24
Tue Oct 24, 2017
Anamaier2000 asked:
Mon Oct 9, 2017
Evasseur asked:
It states that the property was put on the market on 1/28/13 and taken off on 3/7/13. I purchased the property May of 2012. I have never put it on the market since I purchased it. How…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 24, 2016
Maricris A answered:

Currently, we do not have a tool for the consumers to remove their home photos by themselves. Please provide your complete property address and I will be able to assist. You may also send your request together with your complete address via the link below.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Nov 23, 2015
Brian Magoon asked:
Sun Oct 25, 2015
Liliy Lacroix asked:
How to Cancel Listing for 9 Louisburg Square # 10, Nashua NH - Please provide directions Thank you
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 6, 2015
Murphy Team answered:
You will probably have to request this from the listing agent who posted the listing. They should be able to delete the listing. Not sure, however, if this will delete ALL of the auxiliary listings that pick up the property. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 24, 2015
Andrew Cornman asked:
I would like to only use one board and I have two that I would like to delete since I do not use them. How do I delete these?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Diane C. Daley answered:
Eric we are now offering Property Management... It took a few years but we are ready to roll with it!!! Hope all is well.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Bill Barbin answered:

I actually have a bank owned listing that will be put on the market soon at Vista View condos so it would be smart to get it on the market as soon as possible because the bank listing will put downward pressure on the price.
This is a great exampleof why you may want to pay a commission to give your home the best chance of selling: Market expertise. The only Vista View lane in the area is actually in North Conway NH (town of Conway) and is near Cranmore Mountain. I ski at Cranmore a few days a week and I always ride the chair with people so that I might find buyers and sellers. My wife is a manager at Cranmore and is asked directly if she knows of good real estate in the area.
Popping your property on craiglslist and trulia sounds easy but it isn't. You should really consider working with someone that is here and can work the sale for you. The end result is always a higher sale price.
My company has over 50% market share int he area and I personally rank on Page 1 of Google Yahoo and Bing. Put your property in front of more buyers for bets results.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 24, 2012
Cheryl Cummings answered:
Hi there, Laddie. I know this may sound very bold, but seeing as there is no land publicly being sold in that particular area, you could find out for yourself who owns what and contact them personally.
There is an old saying that everything is for sale, for the right price.
You can certainly check out and find which address it is you like, contact the owner directly. They may have no idea that someone would be interested in purchasing a small amount of their land. They may say no and hang up. You really just never know, until you find out!
That is a very nice part of town, good luck to you!

Cheryl Cummings
Prudential Verani
Nashua, NH
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Tretre answered:
Ray you really should meet with a local attorney for at least the first free meeting to get some direction, you will need to prove they knew about it and concealed it. You will need to look at the sellers property information report and see what they wrote in under basement leakage, you will then need to review your insopection report, review what waivers you signed and also see if this crack was noticeable with the naked eye if you walked around the whole perimter of the basement. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Scott Godzyk answered:
You will not have a problem with it not being on google maps but do have a problem if you are selling it yourself. Trulia does not allow owner sto list properties here, you have to be a licensed agent. I do know some good agents up their if you would like some assistance in selling it ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Amy Mclaughlin answered:
The reality is, manufactured homes depreciate like vehicles so their value decreases over time. That means you will likely lose money when selling it. The other answers all touch on important things to consider (age of your home, etc). Since your unit is in a park, I do not believe it would qualify for FHA status, as I believe it must be on its own land even with an engineer's report. Regardless, you'll definitely want to get a CMA to see what the market value is on your home. That will remove some of your guesswork regarding whether you'll lose your shirt. If you own the property outright, then you can use the proceeds as a down payment on a small traditional home. If you walk away from the sale without a down payment, you'll have a couple of options as a buyer. Step 1 is definitely to speak with a mortgage broker to see what you can afford based on your income and debt ratio. If you can be flexible about the town in which you move, you may qualify for a 0% down Rural Development mortgage. Some other excellent programs for buyers are called HomePath and HomePath Renovation. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 5, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
First thing is you can give them a 30 day notice in writing that you want to end the contract. The next thing is if you thing they are scamming you, you can contact the police to file a report as well as file a complaint with teh state real estate commission that oversees licensed agents/brokers that practice property management your next step is you could file a writ with the court to immediately have this company cease and desist all activity with your property. yiou can do this yourself or can meet with a local attorney. if they are scamming you, this cant wait anotehr day, good luck working things out ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 5, 2010
Matthew Heisler answered:
You can ask your friend to leave, certainly. Your friend is a tenant, friend or no. He has no ownership rights to the property. He probably does however, have implied tenant rights. If he does not leave, the owner of the property, whether they wish to or no, needs to give proper and statutory notice to have him evicted. Hopefully, some paperwork, or a stern talking to, will convince him to move out. Talk to a clerk at your local housing court for the process and paperwork, but ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon May 3, 2010
Ron Lessard (603) 438-9460 answered:
I have developed a special report that provides information on sold properties including: days on market, sold vs. list price, original list price vs. sold price. Provide some particulars, and I would be happy to run it for you.

Best Regards, Ron
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice