Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in New Hampshire : Real Estate Advice

  • All141
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying86
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 7
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Scott Godzyk answered:
Ask the seller who they are insured through. That way you know they already accept older MH.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Rick answered:
Cardigan Way is Meadowview Condominiums and is managed by Harvard Management 603-429-2019. Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you. Sandi
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Jean Feegel answered:
Hi Susan,

I'm sure you have found someone by now, since your post is quite old. However, if in the future you would like to compare rates and policies, give Ron Lemieux, Linewebber and Giffin a call 659-2211. He was able to help clients of mine.

Jean Feegel
Better Homes and Gardens The Masiello Group
603-418-3000 - Ofc
603-781-5559 - Cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Virginia Kazlouskas (Gregory) answered:
There should be documentation on file with the registry of deeds and may be referenced in your deed. Typically it is an agreement with the other half of the condex. You need this documentation in case there are disputes about what each owner is responsible for, such as roof siding, well, septic or other maintenance. As mortgage restrictions have changed you may also need it if you sell the property. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 30, 2011
Scott Godzyk answered:
Bill my apologies that people dont take the time to read your question and then answer with an answer that does not even apply to your question or situation.

Where it is a condex, there is no condo association, it is 2 owners who share the duties, you will need the to meet with the other owner and have him sign off on your check. He may have to sign such as Bill Smith for 123 main Street condex association, (whatever name your master policy is in) should be what he is signing as and for) As long as the damage is to your unit and not to the common or shared area such as siding, roof, foundation etec there should not be a problem. The other unit owner if he is guided by a lawyer may ask you to sign a form that you will complete the work and not just cash the check and take the money.

Good luck working things out.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 9, 2010
FSBOsuccess answered:
What advantages to you see keeping it except to lower your monthly bills? Get rid of it!
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 20, 2009
Ken Lambert answered:
Hi Trish- You might want to try Foremost- they are the carrier. They are pretty good with "alternative" properties- that the big national carriers won't touch.

If I can help in any other way, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice