Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

02745 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Thu Nov 10, 2016
Neil Roxas answered:

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.

2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.

3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Heath Coker answered:
I'd contact a real estate professional that handles that area for the fastest help.
You can always look up the owner in the online Reg of Deeds.
Then you can try to find who to speak to.
The old real estate professional with the listing may still be in touch with them, too.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Christopher Pagli answered:
Hi, You can go to for in-depth crime stats and area demographics, click on the City Reports section. As for schools, you can go to and for great school reports.

... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 25, 2011 answered:
If you are the buyer, have a second appraisal done. Also a good buyers agent will review the appraisal and cross reference it with the comps they pulled to make sure the appraiser did a good job. Every now and then you can get a botched appraisal.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice