Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Nevada : Real Estate Advice

  • All108
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying65
  • Home Selling17
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 103
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Aneta Ivanova answered:
Hi Jeff,
I am working with lender who can give you a loan to purchase a property if you have at least 30 %down. they have some requirements , but I can give you more information if you are willing to use loan. Otherwise I will need more information about your search criteria. Also my company is offering property managament so you can count that after you purchase the property we will find renters and take away all burden of managing. When you want to sell and price to sell is right I can sell for you. Also I am experienced to work with foreign investors and buyers. Call me or send me e-mail, so we can start the process. You can also log in my website to see what is available right now even foreclosures. Yes the foreclosures is a better deal, but some of them you have to rehab, before to rent. I also worki with group of people who can do this for you.
Have a great day and I hope to talk with you soon so we can start shopping
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat May 12, 2012
Ron Bell answered:
Hey tiger not so fast, your timing is a little off. Market is speculative and has had a huge run up and you need cash to make up difference between appraisal and purchase price in sub 175k market. Rents are dropping as prices are rising and eventually it doesn't pencil. With that said since they mostly stopped foreclosing because of ab249 passage , inventory is low creating this mini bubble and this is flippers paradise unless you get caught at the top and can't get out. Keep in mind they estimate a foreclosure an hour is backing up on top of the shadow foreclosures before ab249. At some point they may release them and we may retest the lows of last year. ... more
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Mon May 7, 2012
Mary Preheim answered:
as per the U.S. Deparment of State website...
A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States, but allows a foreign citizen coming from abroad, to travel to the United States port-of entry and request permission to enter the U.S. The Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials have authority to permit or deny admission to the United States, and determine how long a traveler may stay. At the port of entry, upon granting entry to the U.S., the Department of Homeland Security, US immigration inspector, provides you a small white card, Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record in your passport. Visa Waiver Program travelers receive Form 1-94W. On this form, the U.S. immigration inspector records either a date or "D/S" (duration of status). If your I-94 contains a specific date, then that is the date by which you must leave the United States. Your Form I-94, or I-94W is a very important document to keep in your passport, since it shows your permission to be in the U.S. Review information about Admission on the CBP Website. Also, see Duration of Stay.

Please let me know if I can assist you with any further info or begin your property search for you prior to your arrival here in the U.S.

Best of luck,

Mary Preheim
cell 702-403-3452
toll free 800-318-6279
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
2 3 4 5 6
Search Advice