Financing in Natomas Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Brian VerBurg, Real Estate Pro in Ladera Ranch, CA
Brian VerBurg answered:
Short sale my home due to divorce a year ago, can I get financed?
I have a lender that will do purchases I day after a short sale or foreclosure. Email me for more information-
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 17, 2013 Financing in Natomas Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > Natomas Park > Financing in Natomas Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer